The USPC Candidate Application: how and when to fill it out
- Published: Friday, 22 November 2013 19:58
- All applications are to be submitted online.
- Online applications and payment must be submitted and processed by the National Office by the application deadline. All application deadlines are 8 weeks out prior to the test you are applying for.(Exception: Tests held prior to March 1, have a January 3 deadline.) If you are applying after the deadline, candidate must receive approval from the National Testing Chair in addition to a $100.00 late fee. (Note: if space in test allows)
- Review the Test dates and venues are online at Upper Level test Schedule
- H-HM / H / HA candidates MUST have a current First Aid (not CPR) card by the time of the application. Proof of enrollment in a course is not acceptable; you must have completed the course by the application deadline and include a copy of the First Aid card. It is a mandatory part of the Candidate Application.