Test change and withdrawal process
- Published: Friday, 22 November 2013 20:54
- Before the application deadline you may withdraw from the test without incurring any fees.
- Cancellation refunds are available if the cancellation is made prior to 8 weeks from the test date, minus the $50.00 handling fee. Cancellations made after the 8 weeks from the test date will result in a forfeit of the testing fee.
- Test dates and venues change requests may be made online Change of Site Request.
- Don’t be a “no show” at the test; you will have to ask special permission to test again.