Prerequisites for taking ratings
- Published: Friday, 22 November 2013 20:14
- Age requirements as previously noted in section 3.
- HB – must have attended a mounted rally as a rider or a Stable Manager.
- C3 – must have attended a mounted rally as a rider or Stable Manager.
- H-HM / H / HA – must have medical first aid card (not CPR).
- The USPC National Office will verify your membership and rating.
- To be eligible for a national test in 2013, you must be a paid member for 2013 and have been a paid member in 2012.